BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ChenWeeks
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

I have tried reset in "options" interactive sampling to be max and change macro variable value "%let EM_INTERACTIVE_TREE_MAXOBS=10000000;" but I am still getting my sample size dropped from 100k to 5k. I am using a web based version 7.1. Can anyone let me know what I can do to change the sample size for interactive decision tree building?

Thanks!

CW

4 REPLIES 4
jwexler
SAS Employee

Hi you are using the correct macro variable below in your project startup code.  In later versions of EM (12.3) we allowed users to use the properties panel to specify.

%let EM_INTERACTIVE_TREE_MAXOBS=N;

I am not sure which version of EM you mean when you say web-based 7.1.  If you still have issues, I recommend you contact support.sas.com and they can help you solve your challenge.

Thanks,

Jonathan

ChenWeeks
Calcite | Level 5

thanks Jonathan. Do you know a number I can call or an email I can use to contact the support team? thanks, CW

CamillaGua
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

Could you help me? Where is this project startup code? I ran this macro, but nothing changed.

Thanks, Camilla

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation