Building models with SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Factory Miner, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning or just with programming

How to save a table in SAS Miner and then open it in SAS EG

Accepted Solution Solved
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

How to save a table in SAS Miner and then open it in SAS EG

[ Edited ]

I want to save a table(Table: EventRatePlot) in SAS Miner (on metadata server) so that I can open it

in SAS EG. But when I go to File-> Save as , it shows just local folders and I don't have access to the

folders on metadata server.

How can I save it on server?

Some information about the system that I 'm working with:

• SAS is installed on Linux server
  • I'm running a web version of SAS Miner but I can run SAS EG locally on my computer and have access to folders on server.

Table:Event Rate Plot 

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎03-11-2016 03:22 AM
Trusted Advisor

Re: How to save a table in SAS Miner and then open it in SAS EG

Hi,

most probably, you can define on the properties of the node, that you want to set the location of the table on a different library, unless that you have an specific node for that.

Or, maybe you can just add custom code to save the table on a library that is present on EG, since on Eminer you can see the metadata libraries, same than with EGuide.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎03-11-2016 03:22 AM
Trusted Advisor

Re: How to save a table in SAS Miner and then open it in SAS EG

Hi,

most probably, you can define on the properties of the node, that you want to set the location of the table on a different library, unless that you have an specific node for that.

Or, maybe you can just add custom code to save the table on a library that is present on EG, since on Eminer you can see the metadata libraries, same than with EGuide.

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation