BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Gabee
Fluorite | Level 6

I have a flow in Enterprise Miner containing only custom nodes. Two nodes generate scoring code (EMPUBLISHSCORE.sas, EMFLOWSCORE.sas) . The two files are identical. There is another node in the flow which also generates scoring code in EMPUBLISHSCORE.sas, EMFLOWSCORE.sas files. Having collected all of the score codes in the flow I attached a Score node to the last node in the flow. Having run the Score node the result panel includes SAS score code and Optimized Score code. The SAS code windows contains all of the score codes generated by the custom nodes but the optimized SAS code window is empty, there is no score code in it. Moreover the output variable window of the score node is also empty.

I am wondering whether it is possible to modify the optimized code in a way that it will be the same as the "not optimized" score code in the other window.

Besides this I am curious why the "Output variables" table is empty.

2 REPLIES 2
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Hi Gabee,

You might be missing to add your variables to the data set &em_user_emscorevar.

Take a look at Susan's examples in this article .

Did that fix it?

Good luck!

-Miguel

Gabee
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for your help and sorry for the late reply but I was out of office. I have read the article you had mentioned before. I have checked the existence of the &em_user_emscorevar table. It exists in the EMWS folder.

score.jpg

I have also checked the path and the files were in those folders including the score code.

Best regards,

Gabee

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation