BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Hi,

Could you please advise me "How to delete the locked process or old projects from Diagram/eminer?".

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Mirza

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

One way to delete a project. Open the project in EM, go to File-> Delete this project. Click Yes/OK when prompted.

To delete the locks of an EM workspace, locate the workspace folder (EMWS1, EMWS2, etc), open the folder System, then delete the file called "wsopen.lck".

More recent versions of EM ask you if you want to delete the lock, and does it automatically for you. You might have to delete the .lck file yourself in EM 6.2.

I hope it helps,

M

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

One way to delete a project. Open the project in EM, go to File-> Delete this project. Click Yes/OK when prompted.

To delete the locks of an EM workspace, locate the workspace folder (EMWS1, EMWS2, etc), open the folder System, then delete the file called "wsopen.lck".

More recent versions of EM ask you if you want to delete the lock, and does it automatically for you. You might have to delete the .lck file yourself in EM 6.2.

I hope it helps,

M

MirzaShaheenBaig
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Miguel for sharp reply. I will check out at my end whether it will workable or not.

M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

I don't usually delete projects because I am a compulsive hoarder.

But if you need a backup for a project you will delete, remember that you can save a diagram as an XML. To be on the safe side I would have a backup of the metadata roles and levels, and an XML that I can run later to recreate a project.

Glad it helped. Good luck!

Miguel

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation