BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
milad
SAS Employee

I developed a new algorithm in enterprise miner and I want to combine all the nodes that I used into one node so I can use it in other diagrams and compare with other out of the box models.

I tried "Register model" but it assumes that the input data keeps the same structure which is not the case. I am using many other datasets in other diagrams. How can I do this?

3 REPLIES 3
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

It sounds like you want to create your own "template" of a diagram flow.

Right click on the name of your diagram and select "Save as" to save it as an XML.

To import this diagram and use it on new data, right click on "Diagrams", then select import from XML and the template you created.

I hope it helps,

Miguel

milad
SAS Employee

Hi Miguel... Small world.

Not quite. I am trying to make a full diagram a single model so I can compare it with other models using "Model comparison" node. If I simply copy the diagram, model comparison acts as if I have several models not only one.

rayIII
SAS Employee

Hi, if you have developed a new modeling algorithm that you want to share or use in other diagrams, you might want to create an extension node. An extension node is essentially a SAS code node that has a custom property sheet and icon associated with it.

SAS(R) Enterprise Miner(TM) 7.1 Extension Nodes: Developer’s Guide

But could you explain a bit more about the nodes in your flow?  A screen shot of your flow would help.

Ray

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation