Building models with SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Factory Miner, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning or just with programming

How to change nodeID in enterprise miner?

Accepted Solution Solved
SAS Employee
Accepted Solution

How to change nodeID in enterprise miner?

In my final report, the legend shows up with node ids such as HPGLM, Ensmbl2, etc. which are the nodeid's  of my models. How do I change the nodeid in EM? it shows up as grayed out in node general properties.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎03-19-2015 02:58 PM
SAS Employee

Re: How to change nodeID in enterprise miner?

Hi, Milad.

I don't think you can change node IDs and it's best not to, anyway. (The big exception is if you create your own extension node, in which case you get to choose the node ID and node label, among other things.)

Generally the Reporter node displays node labels but may use the (shorter) node ID instead when the labels don't, or might not, fit. That said, if you create an RTF report, you can edit the tables after the fact in Microsoft Word. (To edit PDF output I believe you would need Adobe Acrobat.)

Ray

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎03-19-2015 02:58 PM
SAS Employee

Hi, Milad.

I don't think you can change node IDs and it's best not to, anyway. (The big exception is if you create your own extension node, in which case you get to choose the node ID and node label, among other things.)

Generally the Reporter node displays node labels but may use the (shorter) node ID instead when the labels don't, or might not, fit. That said, if you create an RTF report, you can edit the tables after the fact in Microsoft Word. (To edit PDF output I believe you would need Adobe Acrobat.)

Ray

SAS Employee

Thanks.

🔒 This topic is solved and locked.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation