BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
milad
SAS Employee

In my final report, the legend shows up with node ids such as HPGLM, Ensmbl2, etc. which are the nodeid's  of my models. How do I change the nodeid in EM? it shows up as grayed out in node general properties.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rayIII
SAS Employee

Hi, Milad.

I don't think you can change node IDs and it's best not to, anyway. (The big exception is if you create your own extension node, in which case you get to choose the node ID and node label, among other things.)

Generally the Reporter node displays node labels but may use the (shorter) node ID instead when the labels don't, or might not, fit. That said, if you create an RTF report, you can edit the tables after the fact in Microsoft Word. (To edit PDF output I believe you would need Adobe Acrobat.)

Ray

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rayIII
SAS Employee

Hi, Milad.

I don't think you can change node IDs and it's best not to, anyway. (The big exception is if you create your own extension node, in which case you get to choose the node ID and node label, among other things.)

Generally the Reporter node displays node labels but may use the (shorter) node ID instead when the labels don't, or might not, fit. That said, if you create an RTF report, you can edit the tables after the fact in Microsoft Word. (To edit PDF output I believe you would need Adobe Acrobat.)

Ray

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation