BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Zachary
Obsidian | Level 7

What is the proper and cleanest way to rename an Enterprise Miner Project?

I will admit that I have gotten sloppy in the past renaming things in Windows and paying the price later.

The reason is simply because I titled my newest project "Test1-" not thinking it was going anywhere. But now I wish to make this my project of focus for my office.

Thank you very much.

As a follow-up- I tried to rename it within the SAS Management Console. Specifically within the Application Management directory, and within there the Projects. I renamed it from Test1 to Test2. Then I went into Enterprise Miner and clicked on Recent Projects. It did not see Test 2, but it saw Test 1. If I try to open it then it says it cannot find the files - do I want to remove the directory. Of course I said no. Then I tried opening a new Project. Here it found Test2, but when I tried to open it I got a similar message saying the files were not found.

So I am sort of back to square one. Any thoughts and/or suggestions are welcome.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
2 REPLIES 2
Zachary
Obsidian | Level 7

That is perfect! Thank you so much!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation