BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I feel I must be missing something obvious. In EM help it describes the formatting of a grouping dataset for import into an interactive grouping node. It also talks about exporting these datasets but I can't figure out how to do that (and doing it by hand is tiring).

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Steven
1 REPLY 1
WayneThompson
SAS Employee
The IGNxxx_exportgroup data set is created and stored in the workspace (diagram) folder if a user selects Create Grouping Data=Yes. This is No by default.

You can only import one grouping definition at a time so if you have multiple export tables, you need to create a master table containing all grouping definitions prior to import.

To import, set Import Grouping Data property to Yes as well as map the imported grouping table to the Import Dataset option.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation