BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
VSalekin
Calcite | Level 5

I'm working on a binomial logit model in Enterprise Miner and, for each variable, I would really like a graph showing the relativities (as a decimal or percent) of each level compared to the base level. Is there anything built into EM to get this type of graph? This is not a simple graph comparing each level's correlation with the binary target or log odds with that of the base level; I want to be sure that the relativities shown are true relativities, i.e. they satisfy the "all other things equal" assumption so that the effects of all other variables are controlled for (or essentially set to the base levels). I've attached an example of what I'm looking for.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

--V.S.

relativities.png
1 REPLY 1
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Relativity plots can be created in the HP GLM node, but only when these criteria are met:

-

• %let HPDM_HPGLM_RELATIVITY=Y; has been run in the Project Start Code prior to running the node
    • The Link Function is Log (I haven't seen relativity plots when a Logit link function is used, but possibly it is do-able?)
    • A distribution other than Zero-Inflated Poisson or Zero-Inflated Negative Binomial is used

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation