BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
autoleech
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am trying to import a model built in SAS into SAS EM to compare to models built in SAS EM. I am new to SAS EM, so hopefully there is an easy fix. Here is the situation:

The "model" I am importing is a data set with an ID tag, a binary target, and the prediction for the target. (The model from SAS is a GLM if that matters.) I connect this data set to Model Import. I label appropriate target/prediction variables and run the node. The first time through I always get a run time error, but the next time through it compiles. I do not get any results other than a log. I should be seeing some fit assessment information but that never appears. I am using SAS EM 12.1 if it matters. The log doesn't have any red to indicate an error as well.

If anyone has any ideas how to proceed, or even a source for information about Model Import other than the tutorial/documentation, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Please give more information about the error in the log. Once you are in the results, and the log, press CTRL+F. And find "error: ". Or usually the error is the last piece of information in the log.

And what does your fllow look like?

Data->GLM->Model Import

Remember that most often than not you need to use the Mapping editor (maybe that is what you meant with label appropriate target/prediction vars?).

Thanks,

autoleech
Calcite | Level 5

There is no "error" to be found in the log, but it aborts the run and tells me it encountered a run time error every other time I run it. My flow looks like Data -> Model Import. Do I need another node in between?

I have used the Mapping Editor to label target and prediction.

The data has 3 components: an ID variable, my binary target variable, and the prediction of the target being equal to 1. When Model Import does work, it exports the an ID variable, my binary target variable, and the prediction of the target being equal to 1, prediction of the target being equal to 0, and 3 empty columns labeled Residual: binary=1, Residual: binary=0, F_binary. Note that "binary" is the name of the target.

autoleech
Calcite | Level 5

I am still not able to fix this issue. If there are no ideas about how to resolve the problem, are there any recommendations of other places to go for help?

M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Please contact tech support using this form: Technical Support Form
Thanks,

autoleech
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks! I have contacted them.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation