Building models with SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Factory Miner, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning or just with programming

Free Webinar: Variable Selection Using SAS® Enterprise Guide® and SAS® Enterprise Miner™

SAS Employee

Free Webinar: Variable Selection Using SAS® Enterprise Guide® and SAS® Enterprise Miner™

[ Edited ]

UPDATED: Q&A now available

2017-08-03_14-08-32.jpg 

Hi Data Mining Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on August 11, 1 - 2 p.m. ET on variable selection using SAS® Enterprise Guide® and SAS® Enterprise Miner™. Please join me.

The session covers various Variable Selection options. You learn how to:

• Address the what, why and how for variable selection.
  • See the techniques using both SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Enterprise Miner
  • Specific ways that you can incorporate variable selection into your predictive modeling.

Are there any other specific questions you’d like covered? Let me know by responding to this thread.

Register Now to join me for this webinar

Be sure to subscribe to the Data Mining Library to receive follow up Q/A, slides and other related resources from the webinar. From the Data Mining Library, just click Subscribe from the orange bar underneath the list of the recent articles.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Experts sessions on-demand here

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 in conversation