BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MelodieRush
SAS Employee

UPDATED: Q&A now available

Hi Data Mining Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on January 26, 1 - 2 p.m. ET on Ensemble Models and Partitioning Algorithms in SAS® Enterprise Miner. I hope you’ll join me.

2018-01-19_9-42-16.png

I plan to:

• Introduce ensemble models and why they can be a valuable tool for predictive modeling
  • Review decision trees and reveal a feature that makes partitioning algorithms such effective candidates for ensemble techniques
  • Define Bagging and Boosting
  • Discuss advantages and disadvantages for the following ensemble methods available in SAS Enterprise Miner
    • Gradient Boosting
    • Random Forests
    • Stacked Ensembles

Are there any other specific questions you’d like covered? Let me know by responding to this thread.

Register Now to join me for this webinar.

Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert Community Library to receive follow up Q/A, slides and other related resources from the webinar. From Ask the Expert Library, just click Subscribe from the orange bar underneath the list of the recent articles..

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Experts sessions on-demand here. 

Catch the SAS Global Forum keynotes, announcements, and tech content!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 in conversation