BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Sheron
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

Our IT department recently upgraded us to Office 365 and I am now trying to import a csv file on to SAS Enterprise Miner using 'FILE IMPORT' NODE.

I can preview the file there but when I press ok, it  just gives mea Error msg box saying

"An error occurred during the execution of this code"

I get no other clue as to why this is happening.

Can someone please help.

MAny thanks

SHeron

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sheron
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks Wendy.

I just checked and this only happens to the files that are saved on "Microsoft One Drive for Business". Where my source file and my SAS library both stored in the One drive for business.

Has SAS known any issues working on 'Microsoft One Drive for Business" using SAS Enterprise Miner Desktop version.

Many thanks

Sheron

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ballardw
Super User

Can you open the file in some other application like Notepad? Does it look like CSV with that application?

Sheron
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

Thanks yes it does. I have opened it in notepad++ and excel. The thing is that on SAS file import, I can preview it perfectly fine. It just that when I press okay to proceed this errors comes.

Thanks 

Sheron

WendyCzika
SAS Employee

There might be more information in the node log.  Right-click on the File Import node, select Results.  From the Results window, select View > SAS Results > Log, then search for "ERROR:".  If that doesn't offer any additional information about why it's failing, you might need to contact SAS Technical Support: https://support.sas.com/techsup/contact/.

Sheron
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks Wendy.

I just checked and this only happens to the files that are saved on "Microsoft One Drive for Business". Where my source file and my SAS library both stored in the One drive for business.

Has SAS known any issues working on 'Microsoft One Drive for Business" using SAS Enterprise Miner Desktop version.

Many thanks

Sheron

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation