BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MR_Xishuai
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

I am trying to get the Fama French 25 Portfolio Returns, but on Fama French's Data Library website:Kenneth R. French - Data Library

I could only get the txt files. And I could not just copy it to excel as it will result in just one variable(all the observations in just one row). Is there a way that I could make them into a nice format(either SAS or Excel format)? I am wondering do they provide these data in SAS or Excel format? Or is there a way for me to create them from the .txt file they provided? Thanks so much!

1 REPLY 1
Reeza
Super User

When you have your data in Excel - the single row, highlight the rows, click on the DATA table then Text to Columns.

How to parse data using the Text To Columns command in Excel</title> <!-- integration code for PDF -...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation