BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
jbencina
Calcite | Level 5

I just started working with an EM evalulation and have tried logistic regression models. I was able to find how to export the coefficient values, but am unable to figure out how to export the odds ratios into a csv/excel file. How can I accomplish this other than reading the text log output of the model?

Edit:

Trying to get a similar output as I can in Enterprise Guide

eg.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rayIII
SAS Employee

Hi.

Since you already have coefficients in a dataset, you can use the EXP() function in SAS  to  transform them to odds ratios, i.e., 

oddsratio=exp(coefficient);

Similar with the upper and lower confidence for the coefficients to compute the CI for the odds ratio.

Hope this helps. 

Ray

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
rayIII
SAS Employee

Hi.

Since you already have coefficients in a dataset, you can use the EXP() function in SAS  to  transform them to odds ratios, i.e., 

oddsratio=exp(coefficient);

Similar with the upper and lower confidence for the coefficients to compute the CI for the odds ratio.

Hope this helps. 

Ray

rayIII
SAS Employee

..or transform the coefficients in Excel, which appears to have an exp function: 

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/EXP-function-c578f034-2c45-4c37-bc8c-329660a63abe

jbencina
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for your answer, and sorry for my delay!

rayIII
SAS Employee

Glad it helped.

Ray

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation