BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Riana
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

When I open SAS EM and create a new project, after that I'm getting error for loading profile.

What can be the problem?

Thanks.

SASEM.jpg
5 REPLIES 5
JeffPrevatt
SAS Employee

Are you using an installation of EM Workstation client or EM Client/Server?  If you are using the EM Client/Server environment then you could try deleting your user from Metadata and then re-adding your user to Metadata.  If you need help with deleting and adding your user within Metadata or are running the EM Workstation Client then I would suggest contacting SAS Technical Support for further assistance. 

Riana
Pyrite | Level 9

Deleting and recreating user at OS level or in SAS Management Console?

JeffPrevatt
SAS Employee

Please try to delete and recreate the user in SAS Metadata using SAS Management Console.

Riana
Pyrite | Level 9

Now I'm getting this error:

An error exists in the User Service configuration.
    All preferences will be ignored in this session.

I'm running SAS EM on server via Citrix.

JeffPrevatt
SAS Employee

Sorry the recreating of the user didn't fix this issue.  At this point it would probably be best to contact Tech Support to help you work through this. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation