Building models with SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Factory Miner, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning or just with programming

Error with Decision Tree : No tree data set exists. Either run the tree node or create a tree data

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Error with Decision Tree : No tree data set exists. Either run the tree node or create a tree data

Hi !

I'm trying to migrate a project from EM 6.2 to EM 14.1. The project has been migrated successfully but when i run the diagram, I encounter error in Decision tree nodes that have "Use Frozen Tree" property = "Yes". The end of the log for the node will have something like this:

* ERROR: No tree data set exists.  Either run the tree node or create a tree data set in Interactive Training.

Anyone encountered this ? or know any fix? Thanks !

Sarah

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎05-18-2016 01:41 AM
SAS Super FREQ

Re: Error with Decision Tree : No tree data set exists. Either run the tree node or create a tree d

Try doing this: set the Import Tree Model property to Yes, then select the Tree Model Data Set - it should be in the diagram workspace folder (EmwsX) for your current diagram, called Tree_EMTREE or TreeZ_EMTREE for a number Z if you have multiple Decision Tree nodes. This should do the same thing as using the frozen tree.  Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎05-18-2016 01:41 AM
SAS Super FREQ

Re: Error with Decision Tree : No tree data set exists. Either run the tree node or create a tree d

Try doing this: set the Import Tree Model property to Yes, then select the Tree Model Data Set - it should be in the diagram workspace folder (EmwsX) for your current diagram, called Tree_EMTREE or TreeZ_EMTREE for a number Z if you have multiple Decision Tree nodes. This should do the same thing as using the frozen tree.  Hope that helps!

☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation