BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sarahj
Calcite | Level 5

Hi !

I'm trying to migrate a project from EM 6.2 to EM 14.1. The project has been migrated successfully but when i run the diagram, I encounter error in Decision tree nodes that have "Use Frozen Tree" property = "Yes". The end of the log for the node will have something like this:

* ERROR: No tree data set exists.  Either run the tree node or create a tree data set in Interactive Training.

Anyone encountered this ? or know any fix? Thanks !

Sarah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Try doing this: set the Import Tree Model property to Yes, then select the Tree Model Data Set - it should be in the diagram workspace folder (EmwsX) for your current diagram, called Tree_EMTREE or TreeZ_EMTREE for a number Z if you have multiple Decision Tree nodes. This should do the same thing as using the frozen tree.  Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Try doing this: set the Import Tree Model property to Yes, then select the Tree Model Data Set - it should be in the diagram workspace folder (EmwsX) for your current diagram, called Tree_EMTREE or TreeZ_EMTREE for a number Z if you have multiple Decision Tree nodes. This should do the same thing as using the frozen tree.  Hope that helps!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation