BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
bfeeny
Calcite | Level 5

I am following the Getting Started with Enterprise Miner 7.1 at SAS Enterprise Miner

I am running this on 32-bit windows VM under Parallels Desktop.

My SAS Configuration is at the end of this message.

Everything is working fine, up until I add the Replacement Node.  The replacement node is basic, and they just ask us to change the Interval Variables -> Default Limits Method to "None"

and then set some of the Class Variables in the Replacement Editor.  I have set these so that DONOR_GENDER "A" is set to Replacement Value _UNKNOWN_ and SES and URBANCITY values of "?" are set to _MISSING_.

The error I get is:

5516       goptions reset=all device=WMF target=jpeg NODISPLAY;

________

ERROR 180-322: Statement is not valid or it is used out of proper order.

I have put the actual project file and data here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14091323/SAS%20Problem.zip

The "getstarted53" is the folder I downloaded from the SAS Page SAS Enterprise Miner

and "Getting Started Charitable Giving Example" is my Project folder.

I can run the nodes up to before Replacement.  The Imported Data for the Replacement Node looks fine, it shows my TRAIN and VALIDATE data.

Any help on how I can further troubleshoot would be helpful.  I am limited to running in a VM since I don't have any physical Windows boxes, but all of the SAS Software I run in this same

VM without issues.

Thank You,

Brian

Here is my configuration output from Help->About

SAS Enterprise Miner 7.1 M1

SAS Credit Scoring 7.1 M1

SAS Text Miner 5.1 M1

Installation:

Full Desktop Installation

Java Runtime:

Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment

JVM Version:

19.1-b02

Operating System:

Windows 7

Java Classpath:

C:\Program Files\SASHome\SASVersionedJarRepository\eclipse\plugins\sas.launcher.jar

SAS Workspace Server

System type:

WIN W32_7PRO

User ID:

bfeeny

SAS system version:

9.03.01M1P110211

SAS process ID:

SAS process name:

Object Server

SAS site number:

License:

Desktop

Grid Available:

No

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bfeeny
Calcite | Level 5

Just an update on this in case anyone else encounters something similar.  I opened up a track, and SAS quickly responded and told me that I did not have SAS/GRAPH installed.  Somehow, when creating my initial Software Depot, I must have not checked it.  I got it installed and now EM is working fine without errors!  Thank you SAS Support!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
bfeeny
Calcite | Level 5

Just an update on this in case anyone else encounters something similar.  I opened up a track, and SAS quickly responded and told me that I did not have SAS/GRAPH installed.  Somehow, when creating my initial Software Depot, I must have not checked it.  I got it installed and now EM is working fine without errors!  Thank you SAS Support!

M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

I second that, the guys at SAS Support are a 10 out of 10, they're just awesome!
Brian, thanks for the update and good luck with your data mining projects! I hope you present some of your results at the Analytics, SAS Global Forum, or any other conference in the near future.

-Miguel

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation