BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jpboyce
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

I hope I'm posting this on the right forum.  I have some users that use SAS Enterprise Miner 6.2  They've reported when they try to run it, they get the message in the title when they attempt to login - "Enterprise Miner could not be loaded.  Please check your configuration".  Would anyone know what causes this or what I could do to troubleshoot it?  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
DougWielenga
SAS Employee

This is a very general message that could involve any of several different parts of your system including your network, your server, the application on your server, the SAS sessions that SAS Enterprise Miner relies on such as the Metadata server and Object Spawner, etc... This is a situation where you should check what you can along those lines with regards to your network and hardware and then contact SAS Technical Support.  

Should you contact SAS Technical Support, there will likely be more questions such as...

... is this happening to all users or just one (or a few)?   --> If all users, check your network and hardware

... what has changed on your systems (e.g. did your users update to a new version of Java?)  

Hope this helps!

Doug

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation