BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Riana
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

When I try to open SAS Enterprise Miner locally I'm getting the following error message and I'm not able to run the application.

Can not find the URL for the file that identifies SAS environments. contact your system administrator.

How can I fix this error message?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

Who installs SAS for you? I think you need either your site admin or contact SAS tech support. 

Riana
Pyrite | Level 9

Thank you for your reply. I installed it myself. Could you explain a little more that how site admin can help me?

Reeza
Super User

Usually the person who installs it knows the process and can see if they've missed a step, if you've installed it yourself, it's probably quickest to contact tech support then.

Riana
Pyrite | Level 9

I followed the instruction in this link : http://support.sas.com/kb/44/794.html

and changed the URL, but I'm still getting the same error.

What can be the problem? Is there any other thing that should be changed?

AnaMorata
SAS Employee

Hi!

That link and info is right if your SAS version is 9.3

But if you have installed SAS 9.4 then the URL you should verify is different for this SAS version.

The best SAS Note I found with explanation about this error is this one:

http://support.sas.com/kb/52/918.html

Here are instructions for writting right URL for SAS 9.3 and 9.4, also explains the meaning of this URL and also explains how to recover more logs or info if you cannot solve it with the instrucctions detailed.

Best regards,

Ana.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation