BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JakesVenter
Obsidian | Level 7

I don't know if there are other analysts out there who struggle as much with Enterprise Miner's Interactive Grouping Node as much as we do. My team and I need to use this node regularly in E-Miner (version 13.2) in order to conduct our work, yet this thing breaks so much and gives errors on a regular basis - which is really frustrating.

Currently, I need to use the node with a special codes dataset. The special codes dataset I import in E-miner have the exact same format as previous special codes datasets that I have used with great success (and it also has the same format as in E-miner's help file). When I run the IGN node with the special codes dataset and using the Quantile binning method (which is the method I prefer), the node stops and gives me an error. When I inspect the log, I find an error stating "Error: there was one unclosed do block". How do you even fix that if it is not you coding?? Anyway, when I run the node without the special codes dataset, it works fine. On the opposite side, when I run the node along with the special codes dataset and select the Bucket binning method instead, it also works fine. So, from what I understand, using the combination of a special codes dataset and the Quantile binning method results in this thing giving an error. And it is not as if E-miner's log-file is easy to inspect so that I can determine what the error is.

Has anyone experienced similar problems and/or found ways to fix it?

Thanks

J

1 REPLY 1

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation