BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jflatto
Obsidian | Level 7

I guess I am getting old Smiley Happy but the overall interface size for Enterprise Miner OnDemand is small for me.  I would like to increase the interface font size to make it easier for me to read.  I have looked through the menus for Enterprise Miner, the forum and the help screens but am not seeing any way to do this.  My alternative, other than squinting, is to reduce the resolution of my monitor which is not a great solution. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Jerry

4 REPLIES 4
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

This doesn't help with the Properties panel, but there is a Zoom slider at the bottom of the Diagram window that you can use to increase the size of the nodes in the diagram, if you haven't tried that already.

jflatto
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks but it is all the other text that I am finding hard to read.  Setting the text display to 125% in Windows 10 seems to help but then all other applications are increased in size.  Smiley Happy

mftuchman
Quartz | Level 8
Looks like there has been no love from SAS on this issue, and meanwhile we have all gotten 18 months older. Were you able to make any progress towards readability?
jflatto
Obsidian | Level 7

Unfortunately, I never heard back from SAS.  Since I am teaching SAS in the classroom, I am using a projection system so the small size of the Properties panel makes it difficult for students to see the text on the screen.  My only solutions right now are to decrease the resolution of my computer from 1920 by 1080 down to 1280 by 768 so everything on the screen is bigger.  While this works, it obviously decreases what I can show on the screen so I have to scroll more.  My other work-around is to increase the magnification of the screen under Windows 10 Display Settings but I have the same issue as decreasing the resolution.  

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation