BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
raleighlinda
Calcite | Level 5

Add a view only option to view the SAS code contained in a SAS code node without opening the code editor. In order to review the code, not to edit. When there are several code nodes in a diagram and/or the diagram has been through several versions, I would like to review the node contents without waiting for the code editor to open.

1 REPLY 1
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Dear Linda,

I will forward your suggestion to Enterprise Miner product manager to make this available in future versions.

In the meantime, give this trick a try:

Select the SAS Code node that you want to review, then copy it, and then paste it in a text editor like Wordpad or Notepad. You will have some extra lines of XML code that that SAS Enterprise Miner uses and you do not need, but what you want to review will be there for you.

I sometimes do this copy-paste trick as a workaround. I get to "preview" the code in Wordpad or Notepad while the SAS Code node opens.

I hope it helps,

Thanks!

Miguel

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation