BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
raleighlinda
Calcite | Level 5

Hello:

I am trying to write code for a SAS Code Node whose input is from A Time Series Preparation Node. I need to be able to map the TSID and the cross id variable for merging later.

I tried to use an example from GF 2012   http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings12/200-2012.pdf

page 8, appendix

data dataset1;

set &EM_IMPORT_TRANSACTION;

keep myvar _NAMEID_;

run;

I get errors like.

WARNING: The variable _NAMEID_ in the DROP, KEEP, or RENAME list has never been referenced.

Is there another macro variable that will give me access to the TSID map table?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
raleighlinda
Calcite | Level 5

It's possible to merge the Time Series Prep & Time Series Similarity TSID output with the Time Series Exponential smoothing node TSID output. This allows the mapping of TSID and cross sectional variable.

I will post more details after our team's Data Shootout solution presentation at Analytics 2013

Linda

Team 20 OK State

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
raleighlinda
Calcite | Level 5

It's possible to merge the Time Series Prep & Time Series Similarity TSID output with the Time Series Exponential smoothing node TSID output. This allows the mapping of TSID and cross sectional variable.

I will post more details after our team's Data Shootout solution presentation at Analytics 2013

Linda

Team 20 OK State

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation