Building models with SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Factory Miner, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning or just with programming

Enterprise Miner Server Directory

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Enterprise Miner Server Directory

[ Edited ]

I am an individual newbie in SAS.  How does one configure SAS Enterprise Miner Server Directory for Enterprise Miner Workstation?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎06-01-2016 03:30 AM
SAS Employee

Re: Enterprise Miner Server Directory

I am assuming the Server Directory you are referring to is the SAS Server Directory field in the Create New Project wizard.  The SAS Server Directory can be just a local folder on the Windows file system or a network shared folder.  This directory will be used to store the EM project related files and results.  You will need read/write permissions on the folder you choose.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎06-01-2016 03:30 AM
SAS Employee

I am assuming the Server Directory you are referring to is the SAS Server Directory field in the Create New Project wizard.  The SAS Server Directory can be just a local folder on the Windows file system or a network shared folder.  This directory will be used to store the EM project related files and results.  You will need read/write permissions on the folder you choose.

Occasional Contributor

Posted in reply to JeffPrevatt

Thank you

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation