BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Niugg2010
Obsidian | Level 7

After I run Score node. I wanted to check the distribution of P_target0 or p_target1. I found in the exported data window the role of p_targe0 or p_target1 was "rejected". So I can not check their statistic information. 

My question is why their roles are "rejected", how can I chang their roles?

If I can not change, how can I get p_target0 or p_target1 statistic information. 

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Even though their role is Rejected, you can still view statistics for them or create distribution plots using those variables by clicking Explore from the Exported Data window.  You can also use the StatExplore node to view various statistics, you just need to set Use=Yes for those variables from the Edit Variables window for that node.

Niugg2010
Obsidian | Level 7

Wendy, Thanks. I got the data using StatExplore node. 

At beginning I used Code Node to got mean median, then I tried  StatExplore node and set USE=YES. I found the results were a little difference, but they were very close.

For example for P_TARGET0: 

when I used code node,           median=0.9058705    mean=0.8383493   std=0.1647437     skewness= -1.5372081  Kurtosis=2.1043724;

when I used StatExplore node,  median=0.903874     mean=0.835846     std=0.166262      skewness=-1.52727       

Kurtosis= 2.062464;

do you think that is normal? Thanks.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation