BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Lodewikus
Calcite | Level 5

Hi There. I am trying to create a SAS Code Node in Enterprise Miner, that will visually show me a correlation matrix. The SAS Code Node follows an Interactive Grouping node, so the correlation should be done on all the interval variables, some create by the Interactive Grouping Node.

When I open the "Results" after running the node, it gives me an error saying "Variable not found in data set". No variable is mentioned.

I am fairly new to Enterprise Miner, I might be missing something obvious.

The code I'm using in the SAS Code Node:

%EM_REGISTER(type=DATA, key=CORRPLOT);

proc corr data=&EM_IMPORT_DATA. out=&em_user_CORRPLOT. pearson plots=matrix;
var %EM_INTERVAL_INPUT;
run;

%EM_REPORT(key=CORRPLOT, viewtype=HISTOGRAM, X=_X_, Y=_Y_, FREQ=correlation, autodisplay=Y, block=Correlation, description=Correlation Plot);

2 REPLIES 2
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

If you do a proc print of the data set you are trying to plot, you can see the variables _X_, _Y_, and Correlation are not in the data set, so the %EM_REPORT call is failing.

Lodewikus
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Wendy - the post I got this from uses _X_ and _Y_, it seems as though they are trying to plot all the variables against each other, which is correct.

Do you perhaps have any idea what I can use to call all the variables?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation