BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dwmccloskey
Calcite | Level 5

I'm trying to use a data set from the Parr-Rud book in Enterprise Miner OnDemand for Academics.  I have uploaded the 960 KB SAS data set in SAS Studio.  In Enterprise Miner, I have created a new library (called Parr).  When I do File, New Data source I can get to the Parr library and it lists the file but when I click on it says Table Not Found.  When I click on Get Details it shows the table as not having any content (0 KB and create data unknown).  Any thoughts?

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

Did you try to use the table in any way? It sounds like it didn't upload properly though, can you try uploading the file again?

dwmccloskey
Calcite | Level 5

That's what is so bizarre.  I can see it in SAS Studio (/home/dwmccloskey/my_content/DMR_Customer_Data.sas7bdat) and properties says is is 960KB.  I've uploaded it multiple times but it is still 0KB when I get to the file in EM.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation