BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Recently I've discovered the cutoff node (E. Miner 5.3 ), but i couldn't use it. My problem is that I can´t link it to another node...Could you help me with a reference about this node (i used F1 but it didn't help me)?

saludos,
Lucho R.
2 REPLIES 2
WayneThompson
SAS Employee
Hi Lucho R

You should be able to add a Cutoff node to your diagram where a modeling node used to classify a binary target appears as a predecessor node in the process flow. The on line help describes usage with this overview

The node provides tabular and graphical information to assist users in determining appropriate probability cutoff point(s) for decision making with binary target models. The establishment of a cutoff decision point entails the risk of generating false positives and false negatives, but an appropriate use of the Cutoff node can help minimize those risks.

You will typically run the node at least twice. In the first run, you obtain all the plots and tables. In a subsequent runs, you can change the values of the Cutoff Method and Cutoff User Input properties, customizing the plots, until an optimal cutoff value is obtained.
deleted_user
Not applicable
Where I can find examples (interpretation of results) about this node?

Wayne, thanks for you help.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation