BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Reg_symput
Calcite | Level 5
I'm tryiny to view the Variables Importance window using Decison Tree node
from EMWS.TREE.BROWSETREE data, when I click to Interactive from property of Decison Tree, I locate the data, but when I click OK, it doesn't bring the
Variables EMWS.TREE.BROWSETREE window.

Does anybody has any idea?

Thank you
1 REPLY 1
DougWielenga
SAS Employee

I'm not sure which information you are trying to visualize, but perhaps the following information will provide an answer:

In SAS Enterprise Miner 5.x, a separate application named the Tree Desktop Application (or TDA) was used for the interactive tree functionality.   When you close the TDA to exit the interactive utility, the relevant information from the current model (partial or completed) is passed to the Decision Tree node.  You can then view the results or rerun the Decision Tree.   In SAS Enterprise Miner 6.x and later, the interactive capabilities were natively inside of SAS Enterprise Miner. 

I hope this helps!

Doug 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation