BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Kanyange
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I have created a diagram called for example 'Response Model 1', and I would like to duplicate this Diagram and rename it as  'Response Model 2' and apply some changes as I don't want to touch the first diagram. Your help will be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eyespike1
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Kanyange

I have success doing it this way:

Click on File then select Save Diagram "Response Model 1" as xml.

Then Click on File and Import Diagram from XML. Select the "Response Model 1.xml" file.

Hopefully this works for you.

Seth

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
eyespike1
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Kanyange

I have success doing it this way:

Click on File then select Save Diagram "Response Model 1" as xml.

Then Click on File and Import Diagram from XML. Select the "Response Model 1.xml" file.

Hopefully this works for you.

Seth

jwexler
SAS Employee

Hi. Another option is to create anew diagram and then copy/paste the nodes from the original.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation