BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Riana
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

Hopefully I'm in the right board to ask this question 🙂 When I try to open 'Tables' under Data in Decision Manager, I'm getting this error: An error occurred. Please contact your system administrator.

(Object)#0
  cause = (null)
  localizedMessage = (null)
  message = (null)
  showDetail = true
  suppressed = (Array)#1
com.sas.dcm.datasources.persistence.OMRPersister.getPropertyObjects(OMRPersister.java:588)
com.sas.dcm.datasources.persistence.OMRPersister.load(OMRPersister.java:122)
com.sas.dcm.datasources.impl.SASDecisionDataSourcesImpl.readDataSources(SASDecisionDataSourcesImpl.java:506)
com.sas.dcm.datasources.impl.SASDecisionDataSourcesImpl.getDataSources(SASDecisionDataSourcesImpl.java:544)
com.sas.dcm.datasources.impl.SASDecisionDataSourcesImpl.getDataSources(SASDecisionDataSourcesImpl.java:535)
sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor488.invoke(Unknown Source)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

This is a long error message, and I copied just a part of it here. What could be issue?

1 REPLY 1
Spar_Steve
SAS Employee

Riana,

Sorry you're having issues. Can you please provide the rest of the log error message. It appears (at a high level) that there is some issue with the SAS Metadata Server (aka OMR). In lieu of getting the detailed error message text, have you checked/restarted the services for OMR? If that has been tried and has not helped, then seeing the rest of the error message log may help with a resolution. 

On a side note: has a ticket been opened with SAS Technical Support? Asking so that, if needed, we can research and coordinate with that team.

Thanks in advance.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation