BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi,

As i can get the zipcode from
"sashelp.zipcode" and also from the website of SAS company.

Alot of zip code is available for the whole U.S area, and the same time the centor of the zipcode's latitude and longitude is also available from that data source..

As i wish to gain the distance between each zipcode and the zipcode of the CBD (Commerical business district). However, i can not find and determine which zipcode is for the CBD of all the cities, so even i know the equations for the distance, i still can not get the distance.

where can i get the U.S. Cities'CBD zipcode file? so i can match it and then calculate the distance.

Thank you very much.
1 REPLY 1
deleted_user
Not applicable
The zipcode data is updated on the Maps Online site every quarter. You can find new data downloads by watching the What's New page in Maps Online. View it here http://support.sas.com/rnd/datavisualization/mapsonline/html/whatsnew.html

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation