BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Kanyange
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

I am in charge of creating some customer engagement scores for an online retail company...I would like to know what technique to use in SAS? I have an idea of variables to use (acitions on website, email engagement, purchase behaviour etc), but I actually don't know what is the best technique to use (Modelling, segmentation etc..?)

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thank You

4 REPLIES 4
Kanyange
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

I am in charge of creating some customer engagement scores for an online retail company...I would like to know what technique to use in SAS? I have an idea of variables to use (acitions on website, email engagement, purchase behaviour etc), but I actually don't know what is the best technique to use (Modelling, segmentation etc..)

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thank You

Ksharp
Super User
1) Primary Component Analysis
proc prim

2)Possion Regression
proc genmod

Kanyange
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank You Ksharp for your response! Is there any white paper you will recommend?

Ksharp
Super User

I don't know. I would check documentation of Stat 
or search it at  support.sas.com

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation