BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Desperate_student
Calcite | Level 5
Hello all,

Can anyone tell me how to do k-fold cross validation in SAS enterprise miner 4.3?

Thanx a lot in advance!
2 REPLIES 2
SlutskyFan
Obsidian | Level 7
Sorry I don't have an answer, but would like to know- I've posted a similar question here but didn't get a reply. Please let me know if you figured this out.
SlutskyFan
Obsidian | Level 7
Actually, I noticed someone did reply to my original post re cross validation with decision trees: http://support.sas.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=13012&tstart=0

I asked:

1) Cross validated Decision trees: Under the panel for cross validation, if you select 'yes' and for number of subsets ='10' and number of repeats ='10' , are these results equivalent to 10-fold cross validation?

One forum user, StatishG agreed with this, but I'm still not sure if it is correct. Good luck.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation