BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Babloo
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

We need an example of how Enterprise Miner may be leveraged in Credit Risk Modeling or any other banking domain. Are there any Samples/Examples available?

Thanks for any help you offer me.

5 REPLIES 5
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Not sure if this tip helps: Credit Scoring by Example in SAS Enterprise Miner

It includes a link to the GitHub repository where you can download a template (XML file) for running a credit scoring example flow.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

What sort of Credit Risk modelling are you referring to? There are a number of these including behaviour/credit scoring, Probability of Default (PD), Loss Given Default (LGD). To do scoring you need to have the Enterprise Miner add-in module for credit scoring. This is licensed separately.   

Babloo
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I need to find out the risk associated with bank customers/prospects based on their behaviour/credit scoring to give loan.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

That would be a combination of application scoring - producing a credit score based on application attributes - and also behaviour scores from existing loans, if any. In both cases a credit scoring approach is required.

Babloo
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Thanks, appreciate if you could point me to the some real time example to accomplish  credit scoring

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation