BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Dear Friends,

I want to know how to get the confusion matrix in SAS Enterprise Miner 6.2,

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Hi,

In a bunch of places Smiley Happy

Here 3 that I can think top of my mind.

1. Results Output

On the results of a model node, go to the output and punch the keys Ctrl+F to find "Event Classification Table".

You will see one like the below:

Event Classification Table

Data Role=TRAIN Target=BAD

False       True            False       True

Negative    Negative    Positive    Positive

364        4518         253         825

2. Classification chart

If you are a visual person, see this in a chart! After you run a model node, go to results, then browse to View->Assessment->Classification chart. This gives you a stacked bar chart of correct vs incorrect predicted target. To see it in a table format, click on the table icon (2nd icon right to left). You will have all the info you need (target, outcome, target percentage, total percentage, etc).

3. Model comparison node

When your diagram has a categorical target variable, the model comparison will use misclassification as the default selection statistic. You will find the Event Classificaiton Table of all models connected to that model comparison node.

Was this a good answer?

Good luck!

-Miguel

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Hi,

In a bunch of places Smiley Happy

Here 3 that I can think top of my mind.

1. Results Output

On the results of a model node, go to the output and punch the keys Ctrl+F to find "Event Classification Table".

You will see one like the below:

Event Classification Table

Data Role=TRAIN Target=BAD

False       True            False       True

Negative    Negative    Positive    Positive

364        4518         253         825

2. Classification chart

If you are a visual person, see this in a chart! After you run a model node, go to results, then browse to View->Assessment->Classification chart. This gives you a stacked bar chart of correct vs incorrect predicted target. To see it in a table format, click on the table icon (2nd icon right to left). You will have all the info you need (target, outcome, target percentage, total percentage, etc).

3. Model comparison node

When your diagram has a categorical target variable, the model comparison will use misclassification as the default selection statistic. You will find the Event Classificaiton Table of all models connected to that model comparison node.

Was this a good answer?

Good luck!

-Miguel

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation