Building models with SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Factory Miner, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning or just with programming

Commentary/Documents

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor M20
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Commentary/Documents

Hello All,

Is there a way to pull out the commentary(or Documents) associated with clusters or topics created in E-miner?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎01-12-2016 09:56 AM
Community Manager

Re: Commentary/Documents

Hi M20,

I'm glad you found Miguel's responses helpful! Feel free to "accept as solution" or "like" his reply. This helps out other community members who may run into the same problem.

Thanks!

Anna

View solution in original post

All Replies
Super Contributor

Hi M20,

Once you are on the results of your Text Cluster node, or your Text Profile node, identify the table you would like to export.

Next save it. One way to do it is to find the SAS data set in your enterprise miner workspace (EMWS1, EMWS2, etc), and create data step code to export it.

Do you know how to find the workspace using the Explorer in SAS Enterprise Miner? I can dig up some old posts with a couple screenshots.

New Contributor M20
New Contributor

Posted in reply to M_Maldonado
Please send me the workspace using the explorer in SAS E-Miner. Some old posts with a couple of screenshots will also be helpful. Thanks.
Super Contributor

Hi again,
Take a look at this post: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Data-Mining/SAS-Miner-export-train-cluster-results/m-p/138033/hig...

It has a concrete example on how to identify the table you want to save, find the location of your EM Workspace, and some code.

If you need more help, please share a screenshot of the exact results you want to save, and someone will get your back.

Good luck!

-M

New Contributor M20
New Contributor

Posted in reply to M_Maldonado
Thanks!
Solution
‎01-12-2016 09:56 AM
Community Manager

Hi M20,

I'm glad you found Miguel's responses helpful! Feel free to "accept as solution" or "like" his reply. This helps out other community members who may run into the same problem.

Thanks!

Anna

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation