BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
M20
Calcite | Level 5 M20
Calcite | Level 5

Hello All,

Is there a way to pull out the commentary(or Documents) associated with clusters or topics created in E-miner?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi M20,

I'm glad you found Miguel's responses helpful! Feel free to "accept as solution" or "like" his reply. This helps out other community members who may run into the same problem.

Thanks!

Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Hi M20,

Once you are on the results of your Text Cluster node, or your Text Profile node, identify the table you would like to export.

Next save it. One way to do it is to find the SAS data set in your enterprise miner workspace (EMWS1, EMWS2, etc), and create data step code to export it.

Do you know how to find the workspace using the Explorer in SAS Enterprise Miner? I can dig up some old posts with a couple screenshots.

M20
Calcite | Level 5 M20
Calcite | Level 5
Please send me the workspace using the explorer in SAS E-Miner. Some old posts with a couple of screenshots will also be helpful. Thanks.
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Hi again,
Take a look at this post: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Data-Mining/SAS-Miner-export-train-cluster-results/m-p/138033/hig...

It has a concrete example on how to identify the table you want to save, find the location of your EM Workspace, and some code.

If you need more help, please share a screenshot of the exact results you want to save, and someone will get your back.

Good luck!

-M

M20
Calcite | Level 5 M20
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks!
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi M20,

I'm glad you found Miguel's responses helpful! Feel free to "accept as solution" or "like" his reply. This helps out other community members who may run into the same problem.

Thanks!

Anna

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation