BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
JingPynn
Calcite | Level 5

Fitness.pngdiabetes.pngbodyfat.png

Hello, I need to merge the files together based on the 3 data sets. By using sex, age and weight information in the fitness file, match the body fat observations using age and weight, and match the diabetes observations using gender and age.

What I have done is renamed the variables and merged them together, and converted the lbs to kg. However there is some problem that I encountered, all the weight variable does not match(in kg) so it could not merge together and the gender in diabetes file and fitness file does not match as well.

Is it normal that all of the observations for weight are not match? Is it possible to merge the 3 files together? How can I solve the problem?Currently, Im doing it with proc sort, merge, I need some advices. Any and all help and advice would be appreciated,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenKuhfeld
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Perhaps you need to round your weights to the nearest kg?

weight = round( ...computation ...);

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
WarrenKuhfeld
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Perhaps you need to round your weights to the nearest kg?

weight = round( ...computation ...);

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation