BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
fri0
Quartz | Level 8

HI, anyone know a index or something like that to make validations to a clustering model that I could apply monthly to see if the model is still working appropriately?

Thanks! va

7 REPLIES 7
stat_sas
Ammonite | Level 13

Which method are using using for clustering?

fri0
Quartz | Level 8

K-means

stat_sas
Ammonite | Level 13

Sorry, one more thing what do you have as a result of clustering modeling using k-means which needs to be validated.

fri0
Quartz | Level 8

Sorry for my late answer, I was not in the office. Well, I need to validate that the model is still working correctly.

The model is applied to new data monthly. Is there any way to validate that the clusters are still grouping similar cases?

stat_sas
Ammonite | Level 13

What is included in the model which is applied monthly?

fri0
Quartz | Level 8

Could you be more specific please? It's not clear for me what do you try to say.

stat_sas
Ammonite | Level 13

I am trying to understand what model algorithm have you developed using K-means clustering? What model algorithm/syntax will be used to cluster coming months data?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation