BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RVA
Fluorite | Level 6 RVA
Fluorite | Level 6

I was running logistic regression using SAS Miner.  My target variable had two values--"FAIL" and "PASS".  "PASS" was automatically chosen as the event.  However, I wanted to use "FAIL" as the event instead.  I was looking around, but could not find a way to select "FAIL" as the event.  Does anyone know how to?  Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

You can change the Order for your target variable to Ascending (by default, it is Descending, and picks the first level after sorting according to the Order) either back in the Variables editor of the Input Data node, or you can add a Metadata node to your flow to make the change.

RVA
Fluorite | Level 6 RVA
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you, Wendy.  I have an unrelated question.  Do you happen to know how I an add a "sticky note" to a SAS Miner diagram?  I wanted to save a note of a few things related to the diagram, but did not know how to.  Thank you.

WendyCzika
SAS Employee

No sticky notes unfortunately, but you can add notes to either a diagram or an individual node... there is a Notes property in the property panel when either a node or the diagram is selected that opens a window where you can enter and save notes.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation