Building models with SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Factory Miner, SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning or just with programming

Change intercept value - logistic regression - enterprise miner

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Change intercept value - logistic regression - enterprise miner

Hello all,

I would like to change intercept value for a logistic regression. I have already check in window 'general properties', I find 'suppress intercept' but nothing about value.

Can you tell me how can I do?

Thanks,

Benjamin.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎07-15-2015 12:48 PM
SAS Super FREQ

Re: Change intercept value - logistic regression - enterprise miner

Posted in reply to Benj_natio

One way to do it would be to create a variable that is constant with whatever value you want the intercept to be (in a SAS Code node), then use the HP GLM node to do the logistic regression, where Binary Target Link Function = Logit, Suppress Intercept = Yes, and in the Variables editor, set the GLM Role to Offset for the constant variable that you create.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎07-15-2015 12:48 PM
SAS Super FREQ

Posted in reply to Benj_natio

One way to do it would be to create a variable that is constant with whatever value you want the intercept to be (in a SAS Code node), then use the HP GLM node to do the logistic regression, where Binary Target Link Function = Logit, Suppress Intercept = Yes, and in the Variables editor, set the GLM Role to Offset for the constant variable that you create.

New Contributor

Posted in reply to WendyCzika

Hello,

Thank you very much !

Benjamin

🔒 This topic is solved and locked.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation