BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
RobertF
Obsidian | Level 7

Please see the attached screen shots of my (first!) SAS EM project, with the SAS code, error message, and log.

I'm attempting to run a SAS code node (containing proc contents) on my dataset (named RPT_CTDS18018_Adult). It looks like SAS EM cannot access the data, although the nodes are clearly linked in the diagram.

Any thoughts what I'm doing wrong?

SAS EM screenshot project.pngSAS EM screenshot code.pngSAS EM screenshot error message.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

I suspect, though can't verify that there's a library name missing there that is needed. 

It should be LIBNAME.DATASETNAME. 

RobertF
Obsidian | Level 7

That was my first thought as well, but I'm still seeing an error message when I specify the library (SASDATA) where my data is stored.

Reeza
Super User

I think its EM_something else....for the data sets. Unless you imported it directly. 

@RobertF wrote:

That was my first thought as well, but I'm still seeing an error message when I specify the library (SASDATA) where my data is stored.

WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Try:

proc contents data=&em_import_data;

run;

RobertF
Obsidian | Level 7

Wendy & Reeza,

Thank you for your help!

Using the macro variable for the dataset name &em_import_data did the trick.

Robert

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation