BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
htin
Quartz | Level 8

Hi!

I wanted to run sas miner on my desktop without sas miner server, so I have installed Sas Enterprise Miner Workstation 14.2 on Win server 2012 R2 64bit, after finished Installation, i couldn't create my project and had a error. The result of installation and error as attached file.

Please help me to fix them!

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
DougWielenga
SAS Employee

First check the license.  On a Windows server you can only install with a server license.  If you have a workstation license for SAS Enterprise Miner, you can't install on a server.  In the server license on Windows, you will get the SAS Enterprise Miner client which looks like a workstation in the start.  Do a basic install and not the default planned deployment. If you see SAS Enterprise Miner workstation configuration client selected by default after the "install SAS Foundation and Related Products", you should be ok.  If this does not work, your best bet would be to open a ticket with SAS Tech Support.  You can open a ticket by going to

http://www.support.com

Hope this helps!

Doug

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation