BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Jannine
Calcite | Level 5
Please help with creating decision trees and how to interpret the results. New at this and confused!
3 REPLIES 3
goladin
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,

If you look under the documentation for SAS Enterprise Miner, there is a book called getting started with EM. In this book, there is an example of decision tree being build.

Regards,
Murphy
SlutskyFan
Obsidian | Level 7
Just wanted to attest, that reference was great for me getting started. I also purchased the course notes for Applied Analytics with Enterprise Miner, which was also very helpful as a next step. For more detailed references I recommend the free online text:

http://www-stat.stanford.edu/~tibs/ElemStatLearn/

which was cited in Applied Analytics with Enterprise Miner
Saszealot
Calcite | Level 5

Hi goladin,

Now regarding the book you recommended, I'm using the manual - Applied Analytics using SAS Enterprise miner and practicing with SAS OnDemand for Academics EM6.2.Do I still need the manual you recommended?

Thanks.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation