BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SCoop
Calcite | Level 5

I'm developing a credit score.  Let's say I have 100 variables plus a Target.  I also have a benchmark score (the current score being used) that I'm trying to out-perform in model development.  Using Enterprise Miner, how can I use this benchmark score in the Model Comparison Node?  I do not want this score to become an input into a model but I would like to see it's performance in Model Comparison (eg ROC curve).  I've experimented with Meta Data roles (eg Target,Prediction) but I can't seem to get it right.

1 REPLY 1
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

The Model Import node on the Model tab should be able to help you, here is part of the Reference Help for that node...

Defining the Scored Data Set in the Input Data Source Node

You can use the Input Data Source node to represent a scored data set that contains predicted values for the target variable. The scored data set can then be passed to the Model Import node for assessment in the Model Manager or in the Model Comparison node.

A SAS modeling procedure, such as PROC LOGISTIC, or a customized data set can be used to create the scored data set.

This post might help as well:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Data-Mining-and-Machine/Help-with-Model-Import-in-SAS-EM/m-p/1921...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation