BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MMM
Calcite | Level 5 MMM
Calcite | Level 5

Hi!

I'm doing a process automation in the modeling of decision trees taking the code that generates the Enterprise Miner and trying to make it work on SAS 9.2. My problem is that I want to calculate the ROC of each model generated but I just don't know how to do that. I'm taking the code of the "Model Comparison Node" where the area under the ROC curve is calculated but it shows many mistakes when I run this at SAS 9.2. It seems like the code of the tree isn't saving all the information table that the Model Comparison needs to work.

Find enclosed the code that I'm using.

Hoping someone can help me.

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
mich
Calcite | Level 5

Hi MMM,

Actually i have the same issue, i need a code to calculate the auc and plot the ROC for two columns (score and Binary indicator) where score is calculated using a model other than Logistic regression.

Did you find a solution?

Thanks

M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Hey MMM,

I googled how to calculate the AUC using SAS and I stumbled upon this blog.

Give it a try using this macro.

SAS Programming for Data Mining: AUC calculation using Wilcoxon Rank Sum Test

I hope it helps,

Miguel

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation